Sunday, March 29, 2009

belgium

i went to belgium with five other students from school for two weeks in march. we participated in a printmaking residency program at the frans masereel print centrum (http://www.fransmasereelcentrum.be/) in kasterlee, belgium. i made five screen prints (which i will post in a few days), visited antwerp and gent, drank yummy belgian beer, and got a visit from my best friend, brooke, who lives in germany right now. it was a good trip!

here are the cabins we stayed in at the centrum:
belgium

inside the cabins:
belgium

the screen printing shop:
belgium

and other fun things:
belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

belgium

take a look at my flickr site to see more photos from belgium (link is at the bottom of page).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
hello, my name is adrienne. my favorite color is green. my next favorite color is different green.